Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Today's assembly is as usual...BORING!!!!! The school's English bulletin is given today. When I read page 15, I saw someone... that is... my primary school friend. She was now in Phor Tay. The page was about the Happy Little Angels' choir, Heng Ee High School Choir, that is my school, and the Chorus Boys choir or whatever it is. They were holding a concert in Dewan Sri Pinang last year. Now... come back to what I am saying... my friend, she was singing very strangely, her expression was very different from the others. LOL...
I really hate someone who are always talking about exams and their results... Her father is always talking about her results and compare them with me. I hate that!!! Well... it's all for today, lets see what interesting stories i'll have tomorrow... Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment