Friday, August 21, 2009

The family that i hated so much!!!

Yea!!! Today finish exam d... When exam, i will "tumpang" someone's car to go home. But I hate their family very much!!! The eldest daughter, that is the girl who has the same age as me, is always studying... Everytime when me and my friends are talking about a subject about exam, she will come and say about the subject until non-stop... The second and third daughter, are rather noisy... always wanted to sit with me, I HATED THAT!!!!!The father, always think that his english is the best. He always add an "s" at the back in every word he says... And everytime after exam he will always ask the eldest daughter about the exam in front of me... The mother, is a teacher in a primary school. She only knows how to scold people...
when i came back from school today, i told my mum that i don't want to go to tuition, she scolded me!!!! I am so angry at that moment...

1 comment: